Executive Summary of Harmonic's Claims
- That Harmonic Energy Products' electrical equipment works by "non-Hertzian
frequencies", which is nonsense.
- That one object, plugged into a wall socket, mysteriously eliminates harmful radiation
throughout a building.
- That this same object increases the electrical efficiency of things plugged into it.
- That electrical safety approval denotes efficacy of a voodoo therapeutic product.
- That the "Listen System" or any similar electrodiagnostic device is medically
useful in any way.
- That plastic is surrounded by evil electro-somethingorother fields.
- That positive ion emitters, like computer monitors, can be plugged into a magic gizmo
and start emitting negative ions.
- That live blood analysis is good for something.
- That Harmonic Products' wares are not promoted as therapeutic, when it seems clear to me
that they are.
- That insulation reduces electromagnetic fields around a conductor.
- That small pieces of purple aluminium are in touch with God and know when you're doing
evil, and also do everything a pyramid has ever been alleged to.